Friday 2 April 2021

Turn Back Time

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing my DT layout created for the April Challenge at White with 1 over on Facebook. 
The photos I chose to use are of my boys taken a few years back on a family holiday to Swan Hill. We went to the Pioneer Settlement and they got to dress in period costumes. They were both told not to smile as in the pioneer days you didn't smile in photos, they sure pulled it off lol. 
 
Now for the challenge. Don't forget it is white with one colour (Peach Melba) and this month we also have a sketch. I chose to turn the sketch for my layout.
 

 

 
The products I used are -
White Cardstock
Graphic 45 Patterned Paper
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp
Jet Black Arcivial Ink
Alpha Letters
Old Music Book Paper
Graphic 45 Adhesive embellishments
Journal Pen
 

 
Thanks so much for popping in and please come on over to the Facebook page and join in the fun with us.  
Happy Crafting xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment