Friday 23 November 2018

Precious

Hello and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you today a page I created for WW1 this month as their Guest Designer. I loved this challenge and the colour which is unusual for me as I'm far from an orange person. I looked at it though and thought yes this is going to be fun. It was and I also created another page as an entry I liked it that much. Yes I know I'm strange lol. Anyway now for the challenge and the page which is of my son Riley's girlfriend Hannah.



Now for my page with Orange Blaze -


I love this photo of Hannah that was taken when I had some time with her at the Ballarat Botanical Gardens last year while Riley was at a swimming competition.
 


Some of the products I used are - 
White Cardstock
Dylusions Paint
Dylusions Spray Stain
Texture Paste
Stencil
 

Continued -
Lace
Orange patterned paper
Chippie
Paint Pen
Glossy Accents
49 and Market Flowers
 


I hope you like my page and please hop on over to White With 1 and join in the challenge.
Thank you so much for popping in.
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment