Tuesday 23 July 2019

Brothers

Huge welcome to my blog and my July DT posting for Sketchy Blog and you can find us over on Facebook. We have a great sketch for you this month and also an inspiration board. From the inspiration board I chose to use the colour blue and I turned the sketch. 


Now for my take....


These two very handsome young adults are my sons Harley and Riley. I love the adults they are turning into. They make me so proud. I love so much though that the are so close. Don't get me wrong there are times when that bond can be stretched a little but at the end of the day they are best friends who love and would do anything for each other.... Ok so mum is having a little moment here :) lol
 

The patterned papers i have used are a mix of brands and I have wrote on them with a white journal pen the following word.

They have grown so much it is hard to believe they were once little. Where has the time gone...
It seems like yesterday they were crawling and learning to walk. I love these boys so much they are so strong & supportive.
 

I have fussy cut the stars from patterned papers and then used a black journal pen to go around the edges of each star.
 

Thanks so much for popping in and please hop on over to Facebook and join in with us.

Happy Crafting an may you mojo flow XXX

1 comment:

  1. oo i love the sketch turned on its side like that and those stars look amazing, and your boys.. or young men now.. are handsome and yes they so grow up so fast.. sometimes I wish I could turn back time just for a day and enjoy mine all over again when they were little and sweet!!

    ReplyDelete