Wednesday 15 April 2020

1972 Ball Fashion

Hello crafty friend and welcome to my blog. Last night and today I created a page for this months challenge over at Kraft Plus Challenges on Facebook which you can also get to through their blog.

 It's a great challenge and I had the perfect fashion photo for it. My beautiful mum dressed in the latest fashion with her hair done ready to go to my dads work ball. Back in 1972 balls were a big thing and mum just loved going to them.





The products I used to create my page are -
Kraft Paper
Patterned Papers - Kaisercraft
Scrapmatts Chippie - Leaf Spray
Wood Veneer Manequin Dress - Kaisercraft
 Green Tara Flowers
Foam Letters
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Flutter
Archivl Ink
Dylusions Paint - White
Black Cardstock
Distress Oxide - Wilted Violet and Broken China
Copic Distress Marker - Green
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Texture Paste
TCW Mini Stencil Doily
Journal Pen



Thank you so much for popping in to see my latest creation. I hope you, your family and loved ones are keeping safe and well and that you have been able to enjoy some time with your loved ones. 
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous.. the photo is so special and I love the flowers and pops of lavender.. and yes I am keeping myself busy.. lots to do here.. gardening, house work (boring!!) creating, cooking and reading and sleeping too!! hehe.. keep well..

    ReplyDelete