Wednesday 15 April 2020

Silly But Fun

Hello and welcome to my blog and my post for this months challenge over at Scrap Our Stash
As soon as I looked at this challenge I knew I would be able to find a photo of my youngest son Harley being silly and I was right, it didn't take long to find this photo. 
Now for the challenge. 


In my bottom photo it explains what my silly but funny little devil was up to.
 


The products I used are -
Background Paper - Kaisercraft
Patterned Papers behind Photo - Scrap Boys - Industrial Romance
White Cardstock
Paint Pens
Kaisercraft Cogs and Letters Dies
Journal Pen

To create Cogs I used -
Distressed Spray Stain - Spiced Marmalade 
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical - Tears On My Pillow Tangerine.



Thank you for popping in and I hope you enjoy April and isolation as much as you can. 
Please keep safe and well.
Happy Crafting xxx

4 comments:

  1. haha funny boy.. great memory to scrap! love the cogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page! Love the details and stash use. Great sketch take! Thanks for your challenge entry here at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun layout! I love the colors you have used - those gears are the perfect accent for this. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys are silly! - and this is a great capture of a cute memory! - Thanks for joining us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog - stay safe and be well!!

    ReplyDelete