Wednesday 15 April 2020

Everyday Beauty

Hello and a huge welcome to my blog. I hope you had an amazing Easter and that isolation is treating you and your loved ones well. For those with children in home schooling I hope it is going well like it is with my family right now. I have been spending more time in my craft room and really enjoying it. It means I have been able to enter in some challenges and I'm really enjoying it. 
The page I'm sharing with you today is for the challenge over at More Than Words.

 I chose to use birds on my page and the word "Everyday" in my title.



The products I have used are -
White Cardstock
Texture Paste
Chervron Stencil
Journal Pen
Archival Ink
Background Stamp
Feathers Die
Prima Color Bloom Spray - Cobalt
Distress Spray Stain - Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint and Fired Brick
Letters Die
 


Thank you so much for popping in and please keep calling back. May you and your loved ones stay well and safe and know I keep everyone in my prayers where ever you may be. 
Happy Crafting xxx


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo.. love the colors on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful with these beautiful bright colors♥
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO!! Great colors...love that you matched them to the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Brenda this is so striking! I love your colours and your interpretation of the challenge. So great to see you at MTW again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beauty!! thanks for playing along with MTW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo! I love the colorful feathers. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project Brenda! Love the background!! And of course those lovely birds, so pretty! Thank you for join us at MTW, xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lorikeets! I miss them so much, love your colourful project. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words ~ Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh lala Brenda, your work is always so masterfully crafted. Love everything about it!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Stay safe xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this layout very nice Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete